Russian Dream Girls


 The Russian women Singles Home Page Home  Women Photos - Russian Singles - Russian Photomodels  Women's Profiles  New Women profiles New Profiles  Russian Women - Search by ID number Search by ID  Most popular profile pages Most Popular  ORDERING METHODS and Platinum Members Address Retrieval System! Order Addresses Now  SUBMIT YOUR CRITERIA AND RECEIVE MATCHING UPDATES MAILED TO YOU EVERY WEEKEND AUTOMATICALLY! Auto Updates


_______

  TOURS

_______

 St.Petersburg Romance Tour St.Petersburg
 Kiev Romance Tour Kiev
 Donetsk Romance Tour Donetsk
 Volgograd Romance Tour Volgograd
 Dnepropetrovsk Romance Tour Dnepropetrovsk
 Kharkov Romance Tour Kharkov
 Odessa Romance Tour Odessa
 Krivoy Rog Romance Tour Krivoy Rog
 Nizhniy Novgorod Romance Tour Nizhny Novgorod
 Kazan Romance Tour Kazan
 Crimea Romance Tour Crimea
 Zaporozhye Romance Tour Zaporozhye
 Poltava Romance Tour Poltava
 Sumy Romance Tour Sumy
 Mariupol Romance Tour Mariupol
 Vinnitsa Romance Tour Vinnitsa
 Veliky Novgorod Romance Tour Veliky Novgorod
 Kherson Romance Tour Kherson

 MultipleCities Romance Tour MultipleCities

_______

  TOUR SERVICES

_______
.  Reservation Form
.  Tour Dates and Prices
.  Photos From Recent Tours
.  Introduction To Your Tour Experience
.  New Applicant Interviews
.  Three Socials
.  Testimonials From Past Tour Members
.  Getting There And When You Arrive
.  Frequently Asked Questions
.  Items To Consider...

_______

  WOMEN

_______
 . Top 1000
 . Women's Profiles
 . New Profiles
  Search by ID number
  Most Popular
 . Women Registration
_______

  SERVICES

_______
  Express mail
  Phone Translation
  Gift Service
  Fiancee visa
  Hotels
  Apartments
  Visa's & Airfare
 . Russian Phrases
  Auto Updates

HISTORY OF KRIVOY ROG.

At the end of the 17th - beginning of the 18th century the Cossack Cordon appeared at the confluence of the Ingultsa and Saksagan rivers. The confluence of the rivers was named Pochtovaya. The Cossacks from Zaporozhye rested on the way to Sech. Legend says that the owner of this settlement was a Cossack named Rog who had lost one eye in battle. That is why he was called Krivoy Rog in Zaporozhskaya Sech. Some more Cossacks settled around the Cossack Rog 's house, and a village grew up gradually. The Cossacks gave a name to it - Krivoy Rog. In 1775 the Empress Catherine II reclassified Krivoy Rog as a town.
Krivoy Rog The town was growing and by the middle of the 19th century the population was tens of thousands of people. The main street of the city (under the name of Karl Marx) was named Pochtovaya. There were two railway stations in the town.
The town began to grow really rapidly only when iron-ore reserves were found there. Aleksander Pol found them in the end of 19th century. The first steel tones were welded by the Mining Equipment Factory of the manufacturer Gdantsev. Krivoy Rog grew up very fast. The settlements having been separate now joined into one big town but the old names of them were kept: Gdantsevka, Dekanka, Karnavatka, Sukhaya Balka, Chervonaya Balka etc.. This process went on till the middle of 20th century.
Krivoy Rog In the times of the First World War Krivoy Rog was occupied by the troops of Kaizer Wilgelm. The clandestine struggle was active in the town. After the First World War an intellectual ferment captured Krivoy Rog as the whole Russian Empire. Our town survived through revolution, and Civil War. After a coup d'etat, the power passed on to the People, the Soldiers and Deputies Councils. The main Cathedral was destroyed. The destruction occurred in the Cathedral Square of the town. Slowly life took a peaceful turn and the research of iron-ore became more intensified. Before the revolution, people descended to the mines on staircases, in the 1930ies. During the rest of 20th century the mines have become deeper and more iron-ore was mined.

Krivoy Rog, Circus The iron content in iron-ore from Krivoy Rog is very high. That is why it was decided to build Iron and Steel Works. In 1932 the construction of Krivoy Rog Iron and Steel Works began under the guidance of the Director Vestnik. (In 1937 he was subjected to repression with his wife). The living district Sotsgorod (Socialistic Town) had been erected along with the Works. The first town tram was set out. On August 5, 1936 the first blast furnace "Komsomolka" gave the first cast iron (The blast furnace has been working even in present times). Until the beginning of the war in 1941 there were 3 blast furnaces, with open-hearth and rolling sections working. Krivoy Rog has become a large industrial city. On September 11, 1941 it was occupied by Hitler's troops. It had been occupied until February 22, 1944. During this time, the Germans didn't manage to export a tone of iron-ore, cast iron or steel from Krivoy Rog.
After the deliberations of Krivoy Rog, the Krivoy Rog Iron and Steel Works and the mines were reconstructed. In the middle of the 1950s the iron-enriching factories appeared. Nowadays there are about 1 million people in Krivoy Rog, 7 districts, 4 iron-enriching factories, a large amount enterprises involved in food and light industries etc...
Krivoy Rog There are a lot of legends about our city-Krivoy Rog. One of them says that the city was established by one Cossack. He was named Rog. But everybody was used to call him "Krivoy Rog" because he had an eye put out by sabre in a cruel battle with Tatar invaders. When going on a journey he took a lot of salt with him and on the way he gave it to the people. Having passed some way he decided to settle down; and, at the place where the two rivers, the Ingultsa and Saksagan converge, he established a settlement. He had a lot of people coming to his place: some came to ask for salt, some stayed for a night after a long trip, some came to listen his stories about the war and some came to ask for a good advice.
As a result, more settlements appeared around Krivoy Rog. The Cossack Rog died when he was very old, and the settlement kept on bearing the name of the founder - Krivoy Rog.

  Krivoy Rog Romance Tour Details

  Romance Tours
Russian Women Tours

Russian Dream Girls

7320 N Dreamy Draw Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 85020
(602) 553-8178
FAX (602) 468-1119

Contact Us

THIS PROGRAM IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF RUSSIAN DREAM GIRLS AND MAY NOT BE COPIED IN ANY WAY OR FORM WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION FROM RUSSIAN DREAM GIRLS.

© COPYRIGHT 1996-2023 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.